Run the 2020 Boston Marathon for 'Team Inspire'
You can be part of TEAM INSPIRE in two ways. Apply here and check the status that's most appropriate to you:
- Charity Entry – I want to be on TEAM INSPIRE and I need a bib
Raise $8,500 for the 26.2 Foundation by April 17th, 2020
- Registered Runners – I want to be on TEAM INSPIRE and I have my own bib
Raise $2,500 for the 26.2 Foundation by April 17th, 2020
TEAM INSPIRE Boston 2020 runners will receive:
(Team Members who adhere to the guidelines stated in the Team Inspire contract)
- Guaranteed entry into the 2020 Boston Marathon
- An online fundraising page by Crowdrise
- Accessible video broadcasts of highly regarded professionals covering subjects such as injury prevention, nutrition, Boston Marathon course information, and beyond
- CharityTeams.com will provide runners with support and encouragement to successfully meet their goals of both running and fundraising
- Fundraising incentive: The highest Team Inspire fundraiser will receive a 2020 Athens Marathon package for two (this includes entry into the marathon, round-trip airfare to Athens and 4-5 nights in a hotel)
- A full 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA-certified coaches, with organized group runs throughout the season
- Organized point-to-point long runs on the course, with aid station support
- Private bus to the starting line from Boston
- A comfortable waiting area near the starting line on race morning (A private, warm, dry and enclosed area)
- Kickoff meeting and pre-race gathering
- Access into the CharityTeams Boston TEAm party
- Team Inspire marathon gear
- Quality custom jacket
- Boundless team spirit, team organization and runner support
- A positive life-changing experience and a memorable journey of running the 2020 Boston Marathon with the 26.2 Foundation!
All TEAM INSPIRE runners are responsible for the $370 race entry registration fee.
If you register after February 1st, 2020, the Boston Athletic Association charges an additional $150 late fee.
As a member of Team Inspire, your fundraising support will help establish the International Marathon Center – a unique institution designed to recognize runners past and present, to focus on fitness and health, and to build community and engagement through rich cultural and educational programs. A place that will honor, celebrate and inspire.